Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
RP Character building

[Pinned] Rare or near impossible Backgrounds for your char! READ THIS ALL!

Hey all!I feel the need to tell something, and clarify a few things.This post comes as a result of a very friendly and exiting talk with Iarfig on the creation of the background of his char Efthelion - who is to be RP'ed as a Half-Elven.And in the...
Small Arangilas Bloodrage 4y
Arangilas Bloodrage9570Small Farathan 4y
RP Character building

[Pinned] Character Background Site - Easy mode to lore of Tolkien!

Hey all!I would like to repost a link that Unge once posted - Namely a link to a site on the Lotro forums with a FANTASTIC summary on lore of Tolkien.In the start you get the explanation on all the different gods and key persons of the old times (...
Small Arangilas Bloodrage 4y
Arangilas Bloodrage2202Small Iarfig 4y
RP Character building

100 questions to ask your character - RP character bilding - By Kalwen

This is a great tool delivered by Kalwyn. It is a tool for you to get a more in depth understanding of your character in roleplay. You do not have to use all 100 off course, but if you use questions from this list you will always find a deeper con...
Small Arangilas Bloodrage 5y
Arangilas Bloodrage3355Small Brywyn 2y
RP Character building

Ancardil of Gondolin - Laurelin Archives

Hey all, I posted about my Elf character a while ago, but found that because I add more detail nearly everyday, I will give you the link to my Laurelin Archives profile where the updated version always is.Hope you enjoy the read!http://laurelinarc...
Small Ancardil 4y
Ancardil188Small Ancardil 4y
RP Character building

The Knights Of Eriador - Who are we? How are we?

I feel that a discussion on how we see ourselves RP our knight is somewhat needed. This is also a chance for those who are new to RP to pick up important hints to how to find their own Knight personality in their character. I do not mean that we ...
Small Arangilas Bloodrage 5y
Arangilas Bloodrage2148Small Brudaris the Whitewolf 5y
Page 1