Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
[Pinned] Housing Plan
Hookworth - This is our home!

[Pinned] Housing Plan

Here I shall keep an up-to-date list of all the houses within our neighbourhood(s). If anything changes, please post it and I will update it as soon as possible! (To keep this tidy, once a change has been added, I will delete/ask you to delete you...
Small Iridot Fleetfoot 2y
Iridot Fleetfoot4695Small Brywyn 2y

[Pinned] My vision of Hookworth.

Hey all!I have thought about this thread for some time, and now that we soon will be ending the poll for what weekdays is best for us to RP, more RP events will be set up on a regulair basis.This also includes our own village of Hookworth.I would ...
Small Arangilas Bloodrage 5y
Arangilas Bloodrage4124Small Iolanthryth 3y

[Pinned] HOOKWORTH CHRONICLE

GRAND OPENING OF THE NEW BARRACKSThe evening began with an informal chat outside the Kin House in Hookworth with Beongarn, Vanthryth and Pugalon. Ancardil the noble Elf joined soon after. The weather was perfect for early evening and only a slight...
Member avatar small Vanthryth 4y
Vanthryth2131Small Arangilas Bloodrage 4y

[Pinned] THE HOOKWORTH HISTORICAL HOUSE ~ Association of Scholars and Studies.

Hey,Considering that we've been developing Hookworth a lot recently, I'd like to start off a little faction for the village. I hope others will follow this example and create their own so we can have more activities going on around our great town....
Small Ancardil 4y
Ancardil4224Small Arangilas Bloodrage 4y

[Pinned] HOOKWORTH TOWN CRIER!

((OOC: Do you have plans to make your house into a shop of some sort?Do you want your char to have a occupation within the village - apart from the Knightly chores? Well here is your very own IC portal! Post adds for your shop, promote events you ...
Small Arangilas Bloodrage 4y
Arangilas Bloodrage8599Small Ancardil 4y

[Pinned] Hookworth - Home of the Knights.

HOOKWORTHHookworth is a town situated in the south of Bree-land. Founded by Arangilas Bloodrage and the Knights of Eriador several years ago, it is one of only settlements in Middle-earth to home Men, Elves, Dwarves and Hobbits alike. The town sit...
Small Ancardil 4y
Ancardil1118Small Ancardil 4y

[Pinned] HOOKWORTH BRAINSTORM! Please post ideas we can have a look at here! :)

If you have not already - please read the My vision of Hookworth post - and familiarize yourself with the general idea of Hookworth - our own village in Bree-land.I want to start working harder on this part now that we have the WAR test up an runn...
Small Arangilas Bloodrage 5y
Arangilas Bloodrage16201Small Diraen (Wolfir) 4y

Hookworth- As it was

This thread will be updated constantly, so you can have a full picture of which house is what and where - and also see which houses are vacant, and up for hire.There are several houses we do not have control over - even though they are owned by Ki...
Small Arangilas Bloodrage 4y
Arangilas Bloodrage28253Small Khestra 3y
Page 1